Cheers to Spring Break with an Alchemy Pops Poptail!
We decided to get a little creative with our frozen pops to kick off the start of Spring Break! Cheers to a twist of alchemy for your happy hour! This is not your typical Greyhound Cocktail, we call it a Greyhound POPTAIL! Follow the recipe below to make this colorful and refreshing drink at home, enjoy at the beach, or impress your friends.
check out our Poptail How-to video!
1. Take 2 grapefruits, squeeze and juice them into a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Fill a medium bowl with warm water. Add in the sugar and dried hibiscus flowers; stir together. Let sit for 5 mins and then strain.
3. Pour ice into a glass or cocktail shaker. Add in the grapefruit juice, vodka, and hibiscus syrup.
4. Shake! Shake! Shake!
5. Place the Grapefruit Hibiscus Frozen Pops into a glass and pour in the drink mixture.
6. Garnish with mint and a slice of grapefruit! Cheers!